Tuesday, November 24, 2009

AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER IS COMING!!!!

Hello all from Austin TX,
So i missed NEGATIVE APPROACH & ANTIDOTE on Saturday, I hope you all moshed like Gasface and had a good time. Also missed Manikin from Austin TX as well. And most of all i miss my better half. So with that said, i am chilling in TX. Sleeping on a righteous Air Mattress at a house full of great people. Eating to many tortilla chips. I did get to see THE BRAT from LA. Yup the one from the early 80's they were pretty rad. Also saw NO SLOGAN, VAASKA, DESKONOCIDOS, who are awesome.

With that being said, I'll be ready to get back to NYC/NJ on Sunday and look forward to some shows coming up and sleeping in a bed that is familiar:

One show imparticular coming up is American Cheeseburger from Athens GA. I have been hooking these wackos up with shows for a while, Jason e-mailed me the other day to tell me that the Burger will be play the Charleston next Saturday. Make sure you go see them.


AMERICAN CHEESEBURGER - Athens Weirdos
SEASICK - Hub City Hardcore
NOMOS - Brooklyn Loft Dwellers
POLLUTION - Great HC punk from Brooklyn
FOREIGN OBJECTS - HC from Massachusetts

Saturday December 5th - 8pm - 21+
@ The Charleston
174 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY
http://www.myspace.com/thecharlestonnyc

On the horizon, FLOORPUNCH is playing in NJ on Dec 19th. Get stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment