Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SATURDAY MAY 5th: PERDITION / DAWN OF HUMANS / ZATSUON / SAD BOYS / WARTHOG @ 538 JOHNSON

This is a benefit for Ian from PREDITION's Mom. She was recently mugged and robbed in Queens. Having had the same thing happen to myself, I know every little bit will help her through this. I'm sure some of you have experienced the same thing living in Brooklyn, Etc, so try to make it out.

Thanks to 538 for hosting the show and Alex for doing up the flyer!


ALL AGES HC PUNK

DAWN OF HUMANS (return of NYC's best and wildest punk band...new EP soon on Toxic State!!)
PERDITION (violent peace)
ZATSUON (violent violence)
SAD BOYS (demo release... i'm fucking drunnnnk)
WARTHOG (best new HC band in NYC...)

SATURDAY - MAY 5th - 8pm - $6
@ 538 Johnson Ave #201
Brooklyn, NY

Sam made a killer flyer too!

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.hosting | host a website

    ReplyDelete
  2. The written skill is so good.I appreciate to this one.
    Web hosting

    ReplyDelete