Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#OCCUPYOFC - YOUNG OFFENDERS, THE RIVAL MOB, AIRFIX KITS & GIVE this weekend!

Sometimes I do shows for bands I like, sometimes I do shows for bands I am friends with and eventually I like them. But the YOUNG OFFENDERS are a different animal all together. I already dug the few 7"s they had out but they were Insta-Friends as soon as we met. Best/Worst dudes and great band too. Punk on the poppier side, modernly melodic. Not unlike The Wipers, or The Observers. They will be out here with their Bay Area counterparts AIRFIX KITS, I can't stop listening to their 7" on Dirtnap records. It's a banger. I urge you to make it out to their shows this weekend in Brooklyn. They have never toured or played out on the east coast before and I doubt they will be back.
  
Don't forget on Saturday YOUNG OFFENDERS and AIRFIX KITS are playing with some the finest Hardcore Bands the east coast has to offer. Somehow THE RIVAL MOB got duped into playing, and they are bringing along GIVE from DC and the most brutal HOAX from Western Mass.
 
Here is all the info for the gigs see you then….
 
YOFC on Holiday

FRESH KILLS - New York
AIRFIX KITS - From San Francisco
YOUNG OFFENDERS - From San Francisco
ONLY THE MESSENGERS - New York

Friday, November 4th - 8pm - $8 - 21+
@ Union Pool
484 Union Avenue
Brooklyn, NY
http://www.union-pool.com/
L or G to Lorimer St

This show is no longer at Bruar Falls.
=====================

HARDCORE GIG VOLUME # 174
The YOFC on Holiday continues...

THE RIVAL MOB - Boston Hardcore
YOUNG OFFENDERS - From San Francisco
GIVE - DC Hardcore
AIRFIX KITS - From San Francisco
HOAX - Western Mass Hardcore

Saturday, November 5th - 8pm - ALL AGES
@ Acheron
57 Waterbury St
Brooklyn, NY
http://theacheronbk.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment