Thursday, February 18, 2010

oh my god...thats FUCKED UP!

I have been busy as hell, updating this thing has taken a back seat to getting my car fixed, working overtime & moving into a new home. but behold...

Our favorite Toronto HC sons & daughter are coming through town this week...errrr, Today. And Tomorrow.

Fucked Up will be playing my Favorite Venue, Maxwell's in Hoboken NJ tonight with their good pal Kurt Vile. For those of you who don't know Jonah has some family in NJ and i believe they will be coming to the show. I wonder how they are going to react to this:
I am going to try to coerce all of them to go to my favorite pizza place in all of NJ before the show. Benny Tudino's has the Largest Slice of pizza i have ever seen, and its delicious.

Fucked Up
Kurt Vile

@Maxwell's
Thursday February 18th - 9pm
1039 Washington Street
Hoboken, NJ

and...

Fucked Up
Kurt Vile
Frankie and the Outs

Friday February 19th - 7pm
@ Europa
98 Meserole Ave @ Manhattan
Brooklyn, NY
Tickets:
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=680185

Always in rush...definitely Circling The Drain!

No comments:

Post a Comment